All referees 18 and over are required to maintain a current SafeSport license. If you do maintain this, your Referee License will become inactive. Assignors will be notified of this and told to remove you from any current assignments and not to assign you any more games until you complete your SafeSport training. This also means your liability insurance provided with U.S. Soccer is lapsed.
Here is the easiest way to renew your SafeSport training:
- Log into the US Soccer Learning Center (https://learning.ussoccer.com/referee).
- Place your browser pointer over Courses and select AVAILABLE COURSES.
- Click on SUPPLEMENTAL COURSES near the top of the page.
- In the left column, select SafeSport.
- Select START SAFESPORT.
- The SafeSport lesson will start automatically.